26 August 2010

where are the Velvets....

With summer's fading and just a hint of coolness in the air, my thoughts are turning to velvet.  Ralph Lauren has some beautiful velvet creations in his Fall 2010 collection.

Or if the more traditionally Medieval-style PRB outfit is your preference, you can't go wrong with this beauty from Victorian Trading Co.


Here are some pretty eBay finds that you might enjoy (I am not associated with these sellers in any way); click-able pics below.





eBay is often a great source for finding affordable and interesting clothing.  Do you have any velvet favorites you would like to share?

5 comments:

  1. ooh, all lovely!

    I'll take this one as well on Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1920-SAGE-GREEN-SILK-PANNE-VELVET-BEADED-SHEATHE-/330462662808?pt=Vintage_Women_s_Clothing#ht_8662wt_800

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty choices! I love velvet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A resounding yes to all the velvet. Of course, I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for fall clothes! Love all the velvet. And that dress from Victoria Trading Company...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous color green, Jen! lovely!

    Edera, thanks! I love it, too. So sensuous!

    Hee hee, MM, you are my velvet guru!

    Oh gosh, Jno, me, too. I keep looking in my closet longingly at all the autumn stuff. I'm sick of summer.

    ReplyDelete