07 December 2010

Shop Handmade for the Holidays!

In the arts and crafts spirit of supporting artisans and hand-crafted goods, I encourage everyone to
patronize local and online creators for the holidays.  Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop, and
contains a treasure trove of delights for the PRB-lover :-)
It can be a little overwhelming when you first dive in, but by using creative keywords/search terms, you can find many wonderful things.

Here are some of my favorite purveyors of PRB style:

There are also many lovely home and fine arts items in the Arts and Crafts genre available on Etsy.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me and you always point me in the direction of fabulous new shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! And I'm always happy to enable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still ooohing and ahhing over the silk "Dangerous Beauty" inspired courtesan gown. Wow.
    And of course, I want everything Jen makes for myself.

    ReplyDelete