22 September 2011

Willow Pattern 21st Century Style

GelaSkins are a cool way to protect your smart phone or mp3 player.  I have not personally used them yet, but they seem like a nifty product, especially considering that you can design your own with any image you can upload.  The PRB possibilities are limitless!  And I could not resist posting about the Blue Willow pattern designed by Colin Thompson ;-)   I'm sure, were Rossetti or Top tootling around London today, they would be sporting this GelaSkin on their iPhones.  Hmm, actually that seems so wrong to think of Morris with an iPhone, but anyway...


7 comments:

  1. I'm not hip enough to have an iphone, boo hoo.

    And can you imagine them taking a phone call on their cell while painting? Aaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morris would so have an i-phone. It would just be in a handcrafted yew case with Nordic carvings on it. Rossetti would be the guy who keeps leaving his i-phone places. Holman Hunt would be the guy who didn't have the i-phone. Too many temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I don't either! I have a regular old cell phone which I barely remember to turn on or charge up. ha. I do want an ipod touch, though.

    vmurphyjohnson, brilliant! I love it! I would totally spring for an iphone if I could buy the Morris version ;-) I guess Burne-Jones would accidentally drop his in Regent's Canal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful product and this made me laugh! We'd probably not want to see the photos stored on Rossetti's phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, can you imagine?! :-P hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So much better than all of the blinged out or Ed Hardy ones I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No iPhone for me either. I am just now learning how to text on my new phone. All the comments are soooo funny. I'd love to see Christina Rossetti with a iPhone!!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete